Streches for shrinking any claves
- Hold this pose for 10-15 seconds and repeat it on the other side. Do five of these stretches on each calf.
- Hold this pose for 15-20 seconds and repeat it on the other side. Do five of these stretches on each calf.
- Hold this pose for at least 25-30 seconds as you feel the burn in both of your calves. This is one of the best exercises that stretches both calves at once.
- The closer you get your heels to the floor, the more effective the stretch. If you're up high on your toes, then you'll actually be toning your calves instead of slimming them down.
- The warrior one pose. For this pose, stand with one foot in front of you and one foot behind you, with your hips centered and your arms lifted in the air.
- The triangle pose. Stand with your feet wide apart, with one foot in front and one foot behind you, and lean in toward the front foot with the hand on the same side.
- The forward fold. To do a forward fold, simply stand up with your feet close together and fold forward, reaching your hands toward your legs.
- The saw and the wall roll-down are two Pilates exercises that will stretch the back of your legs.